Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Position Holder

Post Type :

image

He is "Naveed Asif" from Nahranwali village Okara who scored 919 marks in Matric and got second position in BISE Lahore. His school was 7 KM away from his house and he used to walk 7 KM everyday to go to his school. here are his words :
“Me and my mother were really terrified when BISE Lahore team reached our home late at night before announcement of the result. Actually a few days ago, our cow was stolen at night owing to which we were terrified”.
“You may think it ridiculous but I always said to my mother that I wanted to be like Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah,” he said. “Quaid-e-Azam is a role model for me"
He seated at stairs after receiving his medal and later Mr. Shahbaz Sharif offered his seat to him.

From: Wajeeha Erum


2 comments:

  1. Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I assent to but I think the brief should have more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...