Monday, May 31, 2010

Desires

Post Type :

In the name of Allah the most beneficent and the most merciful.

God has given every person an opportunity to express his views and his feelings in front of his creation, the mankind. Opportunity has been given to me by the grace of God to express my feelings in front of you. Desire and dream are the soul of mankind, his greatest driving force. Among endless desires mankind has, there lies a desire which can never be forgotten, for which man can do almost anything to achieve. A desire for which he can go beyond the limits to succeed.

Visiting holy places of Makkah and Madina. What are these places? What these cities do have? What is the thing, which attracts us to these places? What is the type of feeling we have for these places? These questions are meant to be answered. Those people who have this desire hidden deep in their heart put up these questions. These questions can’t be answered in words. By the grace of God and strength blessed to me by Allah I will try my best to answer these questions with my feelings and experience.

With the first step of entering the Holy mosque of makkah called in Arabic HARAMEIN-E-SHARIFEEIN, I felt cool breeze on my face as if saying WELCOME, comprising of voice of Qirat from different people, small children shouting and running here and there. My eyes in search of black cloth covering the entire kabbah. Steps going slowly and slowly, people giving way softly and humbly, feeling mine destination to be very close. Next moment as if time ceased, all people walking, offering prayers, reciting Quran stopped for a moment. My eye was looking to a great blessing, the blessing to which many of people were deprived. For a moment I thought that my tiring journey is over. I have reached my destination; at that moment I was thinking no words, only to raise my hand and to beg in front of God. Tears in my eyes I was unable to speak no word except of ALLAH-O-AKBAR. My voice roused alternatively.

I bowed down in front of great Kabbah and thanked God for this moment.

During process of tawaf in Ummrah, moment of giving boosa to hijrae aswad is outstanding. Although people rush towards hijrae aswad, it feels like you are alone there and you can easily manage to get boosa. There you are in front of that great blessing which had been fixed by our beloved Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H), to which those beautiful blessed hands were touched and was blessed by the boosa of Prophet (P.B.U.H). You ask your self a question, do u deserve it? God has blessed you with this great opportunity. When I went closer and closer to hijrae aswad I felt great smell as if coming from heaven, when I touched it with mine lips I felt that it had swollen away all of my sins and I don’t know what else. All I can say is that once I went inside, I forgot that which world I belong to, I forgot my name, all I was thinking was that I don’t want to go back.

How it feels when we do ghuzal with abbe Zamzam? How it feels when we do Safa Marwah? How it feels when we offer nafal at Muqame Ibrahim? Many questions to be answered but no space to explain. Time remains here; life is meant to be expressed, express your self so that people can have knowledge of your observation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...