Monday, June 28, 2010

Don't Copy, If U Can't Paste!

A popular motivational speaker Said.

"the best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!"

The audience was in silence and  shock . The speaker added

"And that woman was my mother!"

Laughter and Applause!

A top Manager trained by him tried to copy this at home after a drink.

He said loudly to his wife who was preparing dinner,

"The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my Wife!"

Standing there for twenty sec trying to recall the second Half of the joke, he finally blurted out "and I can't remember who she was!"

By the time the manager regained his consciousness, he was on a hospital bed recovering from burns of boiling water

Moral of the story: Don't Copy, If U Can't Paste!

 

From: Khurram Naveed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...