Saturday, June 19, 2010

Never" Lie to a smart woman ...

A man called home to his wife & said ,

'Honey' I've been asked to go fishing in Canada with my boss & friends ..

We'll be gone for a week .. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion i've been wanting , so could u please pack enough clothes for a week , set out my rod & fishing box .. We're leaving from office & I will swing by the house to pick my things .. Oh !! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas ..

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being a good wife she did exactly as her husband said .. The following Weekend he came home a little tired but looking good .. The wife welcomed him & asked if he caught many fish ??

He said , ' Yes !! Lots of Salmon , some Bluegill & a few Swordfish ??

But why didn't u pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked u to ??

U'll love the answer.....!!!!

The wife replied , I did .. They're in your fishing box ...

 

From: Faheem Iqbal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...