Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Developing an Expressive Voice...

Post Type :

Dear Professional

(Salaam - Peace)

During my sessions when facilitating Present with Impact and whilst working on executive coaching sessions on this skill, we discuss the importance of the vocal impact (known as paralinguistics).

Research over the past 40+ years has shown that listeners are impacted by 3 areas: Body Language, Vocal Impact and Choice of Words Spoken. The percentage of impact is 55% (Body Language) and 45% (Voice and Words Spoken).

Have a think – which speaker impresses you the most? Now ask yourself , why? I bet you, one of the reasons will be his/her voice!

During my sessions, delegates often say ‘my voice is weak’, ‘my voice is monotone’, ‘I don’t sound energetic’, ‘my voice is not loud enough’, and so on.

Well the good news is: YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR VOICE , if you really want to! I did and so can YOU!

Attached is a very short PDF with some practical tips on making your voice more expressive.

Enjoy and use to your benefit.

Regards

Taher

__________________________________________________________________________

Taher Hussain

Master Trainer

Pit Stop International

E: info@pitstoptraining.net II E: emailus@pitstoptraining.net

'Learning in  the fast lane...'

 

Tips on Improving Your Voice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...