Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Putting Navfree for BlackBerry 10 through its paces

Although Navfree has been around on BlackBerry 10 for some time it wasn't until recently that the satellite navigation app was updated to support the BlackBerry Q10 and Q5. As predominantly a Q10 user that was my key to give Navfree a good test.

I'll be honest and say that I'm a big fan of BlackBerry Maps and I use it numerous times a week for getting to locations I'm not familiar with as I volunteer as a Community First Responder with the East of England Ambulance Service. I'm not saying BlackBerry Maps is better that the competition as I know it's not, but for me and the fact that I can just pull out my BlackBerry - key in the postcode - select Maps and off I go is the quickest option I've found after using an iPhone, Android and Windows Phone device.

So can Navfree compete with BlackBerry Maps? Let's take a closer look.

Read More »

View article...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...