Friday, April 24, 2015

OfficeSuite 8 Free by MobiSystems, Inc.

When it comes to Docs to Go there we've documented a few updates we would like to see. So when going through the Amazon Appstore I decided to check this out. For work, Excel happens to be my most used application for accessing various financial spreadsheets. As you know, some of the basic features such as creating, deleting and renaming a sheet is missing as was inserting and deleting rows. I have to say that even in the free version of this suite, all of those functions are back. What I also like about this suite is how it offers templates, another feature I utilize on the desktop version, even if the selection is limited on the free version. If you are looking for an alternative office program for your BlackBerry you download it for free. The professional version is $19.99, however, at the time that I am writing this it is currently on sale in the Amazon Appstore for $9.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...