Sunday, August 30, 2015
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
In a weird combo of events today, Amazon has discontinued their "Free App of the Day" promotion and simultaneously opened their new Amazon Underground app which offers a reported $10,000 in free apps. Not only are the apps free but in app purchases for those apps are also reportedly free.
Monday, August 24, 2015
Sunday, August 23, 2015
Saturday, August 22, 2015
Friday, August 21, 2015
Thursday, August 20, 2015
Originally Posted on Wednesday, August 5, 2015:
Pakistan’s first and largest branchless banking solution, Easypaisa, was launched jointly by Tameer Micro Finance Bank and Telenor Pakistan in 2009. Easypaisa has the largest financial footprint in Pakistan with over 60,000 Easypaisa shops in more than 800 cities across the country. Nearly 500,000 transactions are conducted on Easypaisa every day by 15 million active customers. In 2014, Easypaisa moved nearly 2% of Pakistan’s GDP. Easypaisa has the largest product portfolio of services for its customers including remittances, payments, savings and insurance and offers ATM cards and IBFT services that work with all banks connected through 1-Link in Pakistan. In February 2014, out of more than 250 Mobile Money services around the world, Easypaisa was awarded two GSMA Awards, including the “Best Mobile Money Service in the World” at the Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain. For more information, please visit: http://www.easypaisa.com.pk
About Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited
Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited (TMFB) is the first scheduled and largest Microfinance Bank in Pakistan. Incorporated in 2005, it provides micro‐finance and related financial services to the less privileged and unbanked segment of the society with an aim to contribute towards poverty eradication under the Microfinance Institution ordinance, 2001. TMFB currently has over 153 customers touch point’s nationwide offering a range of financial services including Deposits, Loans, Mobile Accounts, Health Insurance, Remittances, Cash management services, Bank on Wheels. Based on the results for the year ended 31 December 2013, the credit rating company PACRA upgraded the long‐term entity rating of Tameer to "A+" (Single A Plus) [Previous: "A"] while maintaining the short‐term rating at"A1" (A One) as of February 27th, 2014.
About Telenor Pakistan
Telenor Pakistan is a provider of high quality telecommunication services in Pakistan since 2005. It has 36 million subscribers, over 2,800 employees and a nationwide network covering more than 8,000 cities. Telenor also holds a majority share in Tameer Micro Finance Bank Limited. Telenor Pakistan is 100% owned by Telenor ASA and adds on to operations in Asia. For more information, please visit: http://www.telenor.com.pk
From: Kashif Iqbal
Comments from Readers:
- Adnan UL Haque: Normal remittence through Rajhi Bank / NBP etc. cost 1.5 % (approx.) more than normal open market rate in paskistan. If we do online transfer thru Saudi Online Banking (e.g. SABB bank intrenet transfer etc.) then it Cost even 3% more than normal rate. So, If anyone knows how costly is this easypaisa transfer then please share.
- Muhammad Jurial: I have used almost all of these. Remittances via Saudi Post is free to Pakistan! They have very good rates too compared to other remittance companies/Banks!
- Rizwan ul Haque: check TeleMoney
Update(20th August 2015):
- Adnan UL Haque: Today I have done some transfer from NBP (National Bank of Pakistan) and the rate is 26.87. As per dawn (http://epaper.dawn.com/Advt.php?StoryImage=20_08_2015_010_003) open market rate is 27.45.
- Muhammad Jurial: I just confirmed with Saudi Post, today's rate with them for PKR is 26.80.
SABB online transfer right now is giving 26.15.
So, if someone wants to transfer PKR 30,00,000 then he will be loosing SAR 2359 (which is a price of “security” … or airline ticket : ) ).
How to read/check Electricity Bill in Saudi Arabia and Subscribe to Bill Notification from SEC (Saudi Electricity Company) – Step by Step Guide with Snapshots (Updated)
2. The numbers are written in Arabic, to translate them into English use the following table:
3. Your total Bill is written on left bottom in a pink colored box in front of the field which states ‘’ (This represents the amount to be paid by the customer to the Company against electric energy consumption, metering tariff, and the previous balance, if any.)
4. The billing month is mentioned on the top left box
5. This bill is calculated and charged based on Islamic Calendar, which is Hijri Calendar. To convert from Gregorian to Hijri you can goto http://www.islamicfinder.org/Hcal/index.php
19. The English translation of the fields titles mentioned above is as follows:
20. If you see ‘غير مسدد’ written in front of any month then that means the bill for that month is not paid yet
21. To check how previous bills were paid, you can goto http://www.se.com.sa/SEC/English/Menu/Customers/Consumption+bills/PaymentReport.htm
23. The English translation of the fields titles mentioned above is as follows:
24. Bill payment can be done through varies ways, which are mentioned here http://www.se.com.sa/SEC/English/Menu/Customers/Consumption+bills/PayYourVoice.htm
السلام علیکم ورحمة اللہ وبرکاتہ،، عازمین حج سے درخواست ہے کہ ۱۱ ستمبر ۲۰۱۵ء بروز جمعہ بعد نماز مغرب اور عشاء منعقد ہونے والے حج تربیتی پروگرام میں شرکت فرمائیں۔
From: Al Faqeer
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
- Hot Air Ballooning over Cappadocia
- Derinkuyu Underground City
- Uchisar Castle
Monday, August 17, 2015
Sunday, August 16, 2015
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Thursday, August 13, 2015
مسجد عبد سلام، استنبول، ترکی میں مولانا طارق جمیل صاحب
Maulana Tariq Jameel Sb First bayan in Masjid Abdul-Salam, Istanbul, Turkey. 7-Aug-2014.مسجد عبد سلام، استنبول، ترکی میں مولانا طارق جمیل صاحبPlease like and share to other peoples. JazakALLAHPosted by Maulanatariqjameelsb on Monday, August 11, 2014
(GAZA SPECIAL) Allah ko Raazi karoge to madad milegi
(GAZA SPECIAL) Allah ko Raazi karoge to madad milegi by Maulana Tariq Jameel Sb.غزا اسپیشل - الله کو راضی کرو تو مدد ملے گیPlz like and share. JazakALLAHPosted by Maulanatariqjameelsb on Sunday, August 3, 2014
Wednesday, August 12, 2015