Saturday, June 25, 2016

Beware of New Saher (Traffic/Speed) Camera in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia


Yesterday in the morning, someone sent me the following video on Whatsapp, I didn't take it seriously coz it could have been fake. In the evening a colleague informed me that he saw such camera. Today I saw it as well.






Image shared by Radhash Radhakrishna Pillai

It is a very small camera as compared to the previous Saher cameras. It is just 1 to 2 feet above ground and it's a black rectangular box over a tripod stand. It won't be easily detectable because of its small size and black color.

I saw it on Imam Saud Road, around this location: 24.766168, 46.706223


urShadow's Blog: How to check your Traffic Violation in Saudi Arabia–Step by Step Guide with Snapshots
Clip Betterhttp://naumankhan.blogspot.com/2012/12/how-to-check…
View Now

-urShadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...