Friday, October 6, 2017

Request for Donations for Building a Shelter for a Widow before Winter - Project Complete!

Update (06-10-2017): Alhumdulillah, Rs 62,500 has been gathered and it has been transferred to my cousin. JazakAllah khair for your contributions.  


Originally Posted on September 28, 2017:

This widow lost her house in the flood of September 2014 in Moza Bhochra Village, Jhang, Pakistan, she has been living in a tent since then. She does not have a permanent source of income thus she couldn't afford to construct a house again. My cousin's father has been donating her wheat for the whole year, every year. 

The widow has been provided with some land by a landlord and my cousin is trying to build a room for the widow before the coming winter. The estimated cost of building the room is Rs 60,000 (SAR 2,150).

If you would like to donate any money then it will be sent to my cousin, who will get the construction started by visiting the village herself. My cousin's father will get the construction complete under his supervision.

Donations can be made through any of the following channels (zakat is also applicable on her):


  • In cash to me
  • In a KSA Bank Account
  • In a Pakistani Bank Account
  • Via PayPal

  • Plz let me know which option suits you and I will share the details accordingly, jazakAllah khair.


    -urShadow


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...