Friday, February 2, 2018

Solution for Samsung Smart Switch Backup Getting Stuck at 0%

For some people (including myself), Samsung Smart Switch gets stuck at 0% while taking a backup. I tried different PCs, different cables, restarted my phone, hard reset my phone, upgraded Samsung Smart Switch software, upgraded my phone’s OS but nothing helped.

Today while reading Samsung smart switch not backing up my phone - Samsung Community - 209704, I came across a comment where a user tried different combinations of Backup Items from Preferences in Samsung Smart Switch and he was able to take backup after unchecking Messages.

I spent all day finding that right combination and for me, unchecking S Planner, Samsung Notes and Soundcamp worked. Thus, finally I was able to take a backup using Samsung Smart Switch after 8 months.


If you are facing similar issue then you can try to find the combination that works for you.


-urShadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...