Thursday, November 7, 2013

Review: Klondike Sandwiches–Oreo Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches

image

 

Last month I purchased Klondike Sandwiches–Oreo Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches box for the first time from Hyper Panda – Azizia Mall, Riyadh. The box contained 4 big Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches and the price of the box was quite high SR 37. I love ice creams and I was expecting some extraordinary taste because of the brands involved and price but it didn’t even come close to my expectations. The taste is pretty ordinary and you can find similar or better taste in other Ice Cream Sandwiches like:

Kwality sandwich ice cream which cost around SR2 to SR3: http://www.kwalityicecream.com/

image

 

Or Saudia ice cream sandwich which cost the same. So I won’t recommend buying Klondike Sandwiches as they don’t provide value for money.

 

-urShadow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...