Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Review: 4-X Spray Protection for Cars

Riyadh-20131210-00104

In Saudi Arabia you need Protection from Sand Blasting for your Cars, specially while travelling outside the city. Different methods are used for this purpose and one of the most common one is using special protection sprays. I usually use Fairy dish washing liquid to protect my car but several people suggested that its dangerous for the paint thus I went to Olayan to buy my first protection spray.

 

The helper there recommended 4-X Spray Protection, White in Color, 500ML for my Honda Civic White in color. It cost me SR10. I followed the instructions and sprayed it on the bonnet of my car but it didn’t cover even 10% of the bonnet and it finished. If I need to buy 3-4 sprays to cover the front of the car then it is quite a costly solution. Also buying White spray for White colored car is not a good idea because although others cannot notice it, the problem is you can’t notice it either. Its difficult to spot if you are coating the bonnet properly or not.

 

I have switched back to Fairy dish washing liquid and in last 2 years I have not noticed any difference in the paint of my car. Protection of Headlights from Sand Blasting  is a different story, you can read about it on this link: Cleaning of Sand Blasted Car Headlights in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

 

You can find information about Car related resources in Riyadh on this link: Locations of Car Repair & Servicing Workshops in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Updated)

 

-urShadow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...