Thursday, January 30, 2014

Al-Hadith, Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)

Post Type :
Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 279:
Narrated by: Narrated Maimuna:
Hadith:
I screened the Prophet while he was taking a bath of Janaba. He washed hishands, poured water from his right hand over his left and washed his private parts. Then he rubbed his hand over a wall or the earth, and performed ablution similar to that for the prayer but did not wash his feet. Then he poured water over his body, shifted from that place, and washed his feet.

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 280:
Narrated by: Narrated Um-Salama:
Hadith:
(the mother of the believers) Um Sulaim, the wife of Abu Talha, came toAllah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Verily Allah is not shy of(telling you) the truth. Is it necessary for a woman to take a bath after she has a wet dream (nocturnal sexual discharge)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "Yes,if she notices a discharge."

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 281:
Narrated by: Narrated Abu Huraira:
Hadith:
The Prophet came across me in one of the streets of Medina and at that time I was Junub. So I slipped away from him and went to take a bath. On my return the Prophet said, "O Abu Huraira! Where have you been?" I replied, "I was Junub, so I disliked to sit in your company." The Prophet said, "Subhan Allah! A believer never becomes impure."

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 282:
Narrated by: Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Hadith:
The Prophet used to visit all his wives in one night and he had nine wives at that time.

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 283:
Narrated by: Narrated Abu Huraira:
Hadith:
Allah's Apostle came across me and I was Junub He took my hand and I went along with him till he sat down I slipped away, went home and took a bath.When I came back. he was still sitting there. He then said to me, "OAbuHuraira! Where have you been?' I told him about it The Prophet said,"Subhan Allah! O Abu Huraira! A believer never becomes impure."

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 284:
Narrated by: Narrated Abu Salama :
Hadith:
I asked 'Aisha "Did the Prophet use to sleep while he was Junub?" She replied,"Yes, but he used to perform ablution (before going to bed).

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 285:
Narrated by: Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:
Hadith:
I asked Allah's Apostle "Can any one of us sleep while he is Junub?" He replied, "Yes, if he performs ablution, he can sleep while he is Junub."
Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 286:
Narrated by: Narrated 'Aisha:
Hadith:
Whenever the Prophet intended to sleep while he was Junub, he used to wash his private parts and perform ablution like that for the prayer.

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 287:
Narrated by: Narrated 'Abdullah:
Hadith:
'Umar asked the Prophet "Can anyone of us sleep while he is Junub?" He replied, "Yes, if he performs ablution."

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 288:
Narrated by: Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Hadith:
Umar bin Al-Khattab told Allah's Apostle, "I became Junub at night." Allah's Apostle replied, "Perform ablution after washing your private parts and then sleep."

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 289:
Narrated by: Narrated Hisham:
Hadith:
as the following Hadith 290.
Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 290:
Narrated by: Narrated Abu Huraira:
Hadith:
The Prophet said, "When a man sits in between the four parts of a woman and did the sexual intercourse with her, bath becomes compulsory."

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Bathing (Ghusl)
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 291:
Narrated by: Narrated Zaid bin Khalid AjJuhani:
Hadith:
I asked 'Uthman bin 'Affan about a man who engaged in the sexual intercourse with his wife but did not discharge. 'Uthman replied, "He should perform ablution like that for the prayer after washing his private parts." 'Uthmanadded, "I heard that from Allah's Apostle." I asked 'Ali bin Abi Talib,Az-Zubair bin Al-'Awwam, Talha bin 'Ubaidullah and Ubai bin Ka'b and a gave the same reply. (Abu Aiylub said that he had heard that from Allah's Apostle )(This order was cancelled later on so one has to take a bath. See, Hadith No.180).

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Menstrual Periods
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 6, Number 293:
Narrated by: Narrated Al-Qasim:
Hadith:
'Aisha said, "We set out with the sole intention of performing Hajj and when we reached Sarif, (a place six miles from Mecca) I got my menses. Allah's Apostle came to me while I was weeping. He said 'What is the matter with you?Have you got your menses?' I replied, 'Yes.' He said, 'This is a thing which Allah has ordained for the daughters of Adam. So do what all the pilgrims do with the exception of the Taw-af (Circumambulation) round the Ka'ba." 'Aisha added, "Allah's Apostle sacrificed cows on behalf of his wives."

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Menstrual Periods
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 6, Number 294:
Narrated by: Narrated 'Aisha:
Hadith:
While in menses, I used to comb the hair of Allah's Apostle .

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Menstrual Periods
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 6, Number 295:
Narrated by: Narrated 'Urwa:
Hadith:
A person asked me, "Can a woman in menses serve me? And can a Junub woman come close to me?" I replied, "All this is easy for me. All of them can serve me,and there is no harm for any other person to do the same. 'Aisha told me that she used to comb the hair of Allah's Apostle while she was in her menses, and he was in Itikaf (in the mosque). He would bring his head near her in her room and she would comb his hair, while she used to be in her menses."

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Menstrual Periods
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296:
Narrated by: Narrated 'Aisha:
Hadith:
The Prophet used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Menstrual Periods
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 6, Number 297:
Narrated by: Narrated Um Salama:
Hadith:
While I was laying with the Prophet under a single woolen sheet, I got the menses. I slipped away and put on the clothes for menses. He said, "Have you got "Nifas" (menses)?" I replied, "Yes." He then called me and made me lie with him under the same sheet.

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Menstrual Periods
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:
Narrated by: Narrated 'Aisha:
Hadith:
The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub.During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Writer: Sahih Bukhari
Chapter: Menstrual Periods
Hadith: Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:
Narrated by: Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:
Hadith:

(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could."            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...