Sunday, May 1, 2011

China is the place to be for English teachers

 



clip_image002

The Key to Existence is pushing
!


 


 



clip_image003

Duh…?


 


 



clip_image004

I wont......
Promise....

But where r u?


 




clip_image005

CHILDREN MADE IN CHINA!


 


 



clip_image006


Have a careful suicide....


 


 



clip_image007

I'm NOT going to pay to trim the foot
.


 


 



clip_image008


Still not able to understand?....Neither do I......(May be accident prone area).


 


 



clip_image009

Data Breaker
?!?!?!


 


 



clip_image010

Bottled water in a can
?


 


 



clip_image011

I m going down pressing my head up......

Kamaal hai chinese log.......


 




clip_image012

Looks like one.....


 




clip_image013

Okay......
  




image016.jpg

clip_image016


R THEY UR RELATIVES????

NICE TO MEET THEM......


 




clip_image017


Thanx for the Suggestion…!!!


 




clip_image018


 




clip_image019


Yes I WILL…..!!!


 




clip_image020


 




 
clip_image021


Died on the table?  Thanks 4 ur Corporation ..!!!

From: Muhammad Umer Shahzad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...