Monday, May 9, 2011

TIPS FOR MANAGERS AND BOSSES

>> 1. Never give me work in the morning. Always wait
>> until 4:00 and then bring
>> it to me. The challenge of a deadline is refreshing.
>> 
>> 2. If it's really a 'rush job,' run in and  interrupt
>> me every ten minutes
>> to inquire how it's  going. That helps.
>> 
>> 3. Always leave without telling anyone where  you're
>> going. It gives me a
>> chance to be creative when someone asks where you are.
>> 
>> 4. If my arms are full of papers, boxes, books,  or
>> supplies, don't open the
>> door for me. I need to learn how to function as a
>> paraplegic and opening
>> doors is good training.
>> 
>> 5. If you give me more than one job to do, don't tell
>> me which is the
>> priority. Let me guess.
>> 
>> 6. Do your best to keep me late. I like the office and
>> really have nowhere
>> to go or anything to do.
>> 
>> 7. If a job I do pleases you, keep it a secret. Leaks
>> like that could cost
>> me a promotion.
>> 
>> 8. If you don't like my work, tell everyone. I like my
>> name to be popular in
>> conversation.
>> 
>> 9. If you have special instructions for a job, don't
>> write them down. In
>> fact, save them until the job is almost done.
>> 
>> 10. Never introduce me to the people you're with. When
>> you refer to them
>> later, my shrewd deductions will identify them.
>> 
>> 11. Be nice to me only when the job I'm doing for you
>> could really change
>> your life.
>> 
>> 12. Tell me all your little problems. No one else has
>> any and it's nice to
>> know someone is less fortunate.
 
From: Uzma Sajjad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...