Monday, September 30, 2013

How to buy Pakistani goat/lamb meat (mutton) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Goats and Lambs’ meat from different parts of the world are imported in Saudi Arabia on daily basis. These are available for sale in cold stores. I have been told that Pakistani, Indian and South African goats’ meat is available. It is in chilled form (not frozen). You have the choice to either buy whole goat or half goat.

I did my 1st such purchase on last Saturday. The shop I visited is in Hara (Wazarat), Riyadh. A person I know has been purchasing meat from that shop for years and is satisfied with the quality and price. The location of that store is as follows:

Coordinates: 24.667138,46.71142

Google Maps Link: http://goo.gl/maps/WAalv

 

I bought half goat, its weight was 5kg and it cost me SR 157 means SR 31.4/KG.

 

I have been told that there is also a cold store available on following location, another person I know has been buying meat from there on regular basis:

Coordinates: 24.6730902,46.70896377

Google Maps Link: http://goo.gl/maps/Kvttb

 

-urShadow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...