Thursday, January 7, 2010

BE AWARE [SPECIALLY FOR GIRLS]

Post Type :
It’s jaw dropping to observe that what people could do to get contact
information of girls. I have written before as how people use to buy
the mobile numbers of girls from the easy load shops, and how some
other people sell or trade these numbers. I recently found another
scam through which people try to get the mobile numbers, addresses and
all other personal information about the girls and women.
JobsNama is a partner website of TPS, which deals in Jobs in Pakistan,
UAE and other places. In the absense of its moderator for some days, I
volunteered to manage it. I got to know that on daily basis, I was
receiving jobs to be published at JobsNama. Here was the typical job
description:

Job Title: Female Secretary Required

Job Description:
We need a graduate (Intermediate will also do) female secretary who
could handle phone, emails and filing of the CEO of the company.
Attractive salary, yearly bonuses and medical care is part of the
package. Drop your CV at following email.

You may replace the secretary with any other petty jobs. There is no
mention of the company or its address or any other tracking
information. I smelled a rat there.

What I did I submitted my CV to the email address. After one hour, I
received a phone call from a male asking me to come to a certain
address for interview.  I asked him whether I could come straight away
and he said yes. I took three of my friends with me and we reached to
the address. It was a flat in Gulistan-e-Johar, and it wasn’t
certainly any company. I went to nearby police station and lodged a
complaint against the person and gave police all the information. I
must say that the attitude of the police was good and they promised to
take immediate action.

I would also request all of you to be fully aware of such scams. If
you are a female, then please take extra care in submitting your CVs.
If you are male, then you must raise awareness among your ladies about
this. This could prove very dangerous.

From Umer




 
urShadow's Blog: Beware of these Frauds / Scams !!!
 
 
Clip Betterhttp://naumankhan.blogspot.com/2015/07/beware-of-th…
 
View Now
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...