Sunday, April 19, 2015

Review: Kervan Hotel, Pendik, Istanbul, Turkey

image

Not up to the Expectations, I visited it along with my wife on 16th March 2015:

image

Positives:
  • Décor
  • Cleanliness
  • View from the Window of the Room
  • The breakfast was good enough
  • Staff was nice
  • Free Parking was possible near the hotel
  • Sabiha Gökçen International Airport is near

Negatives:
  • The Hotel Starts from 1st Floor and there is no lift so if you have heavy baggage then its not easy.
  • I booked for a double-bed bedroom, the receptionist showed me a room on 3rd floor and to my surprise there was no lift inside the hotel as well. I was in no position to carry heavy bags to 4th floor via stairs.
  • I requested him to show me a room on ground floor, there was a room available but it had 2 single beds, having no other options i opted for that.
  • Soon I realized the noise from the road, the hotel is located at a big highway which is busy 24/7 and my room's window was towards that road. I had come from Bursa and next day I had to fly to Riyadh so I was looking for a peaceful sleep but it was not possible. I had to put tissue papers in my ears which helped a little but still the night was not comfortable.

Tips for Travellers:
  • If you are traveling light then you should opt for a room on top floor not towards the road side, hopefully it won't be that noisy.
image
image


Not up to the Expectations - Review of Kervan Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey - TripAdvisor
Kervan Hotel: Not up to the Expectations - See 7 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Kervan Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Clip Better http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293974-…
View Now

Kervan Hotel, Pendik, Turkey
Situated in Pendik, Kervan Hotel features a library and a terrace offering city views. Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Clip Better http://www.booking.com/hotel/tr/kervan-pendik-adegs…
View Now



 
urShadow's Blog: Reviews: Hotels in Turkey
 
 
Clip Betterhttp://naumankhan.blogspot.com/2016/06/reviews-hote…
 
View Now
 


-urShadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...