Monday, July 20, 2015

Review: Nuruosmaniye Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey

image

On our 2nd day in Istanbul, 24th February 2015, after visiting Caferaga Medresseh we planned to visit The Grand Bazaar, on our way we found Nuruosmaniye Mosque at 4:30pm, it was not in our plan but it was Asar prayer time thus I went in and I am glad that I did. It was the 1st mosque in Istanbul I visited from inside and I found it very beautiful. Also performing Wazu/Wadu with icy cold water from 260 years old taps was a great experience. It is just outside The Grand Bazaar thus it can be easily visited while visiting the The Grand Bazaar.

 

Location: 41.010213, 28.970597 (next to The Grand Bazaar)

Phone: +90 212 512 2320

Opening Time: I am expecting it to be open daily from morning to night prayer

Ticket: Free

Time Required: 15min

image


 
 
1st mosque in Istanbul I visited from inside - Review of Nuruosmaniye Camii, Istanbul, Turkey - TripAdvisor
 
Nuruosmaniye Camii: 1st mosque in Istanbul I visited from inside - See 46 traveler reviews, 41 candid photos, and great deals for Istanbul, Turkey, at TripAdvisor.
 
Clip Better   http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293974-…
 
      View Now  
 
 

My review on Caferaga Medresseh and The Grand Bazaar:


 
 
urShadow's Blog: Review: Caferaga Medresseh, Istanbul, Turkey
 
 
Clip Better   http://naumankhan.blogspot.com/2015/07/review-cafer…
 
      View Now  
 
 

 
 
urShadow's Blog: Review: The Grand Bazaar (Kapali Carsi)
 
 
Clip Better   http://naumankhan.blogspot.com/2015/07/review-grand…
 
      View Now  
 
 

-urShadow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...