Thursday, January 14, 2016

Review: Al Eiman Al Qibla Hotel, Madina, Saudi Arabia


Coordinates: 24.464690, 39.609051

If u hav a choice, DON'T stay in this hotel! Worst 3 Star hotel I ever stayed in! I visited it along with 3 colleagues from 7th to 9th January 2016


Positives:
  • Very close to Masjid e Nabvi (women section is far for aged ladies)
  • Lifts were quick and easy to access even in peak times.

Negatives:
  • I stood 40 minutes at the reception to get my already booked room, the receptionist didn't bother to attend me at all, he attended 3 people who came after me and sometimes just started putting glue on some papers and starting hanging them on his desk, on my complaint he completely ignored me by giving a nasty expression as if I am a beggar begging for a free room. His name was Sultan, you have to be careful if he is on duty. An indian waiter came to my rescue and just took 3 minutes to give me my room.
  • Upon my booking I was promised free parking but the parking was already full. I had to find and park at my own far from hotel without any help/guidance from the hotel.
  • Room was small for a quadruple room. Washroom was even smaller.
  • Beds were so small in length that my feet were hanging in the air all night.
  • Some sheets/pillow covers had marks on them.
  • Fridge was powered off and smelly. We had to take out the fridge from the cabinet, had to connect it to power and then had to keep it open for a while to decrease its smell and then inserted our stuff.
  • Drainage of sink was blocked, water use to gather in sink on every use and it got very difficult to use.
  • Soundproofing of the room was poor, I could hear noises from the road and also from corridor outside the room. It was very difficult for a light sleeper like me to sleep properly.
  • Free WiFi was available but it got dead slow in peak times.
  • The receptionist in the morning was helpful but he didn't know english, although in hotel description they stated that the staff speaks english.






Al Eiman Al Qibla Hotel, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Situated next to the Prophet’s Mosque, Al Eiman Al Qibla Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi in public areas.
Clip Betterhttp://www.booking.com/hotel/sa/diyar-al-mamura.htm…
View Now




If u hav a choice, DON'T stay in this hotel! Worse 3 Star hotel I ever stayed in! - Review of AL Eiman AL Qibla Hotel, Medina, Saudi Arabia - TripAdvisor
AL Eiman AL Qibla Hotel: If u hav a choice, DON'T stay in this hotel! Worse 3 Star hotel I ever stayed in! - See 5 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for AL Eiman AL Qibla Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Clip Betterhttp://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g298551-…
View Now



 
urShadow's Blog: Reviews: Hotels in Madina, Saudi Arabia
 
 
Clip Betterhttp://naumankhan.blogspot.com/2016/06/reviews-hote…
 
View Now
 


-urShadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...