Coordinates: 21.403726, 39.809268
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/qBxBqkaj8sk
Address: Al Mansur Street, Jarham district , 24232 Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 506348754
Tips for Travelers:
- You can turn on the TV and see live video of Haram and can make your plans according to the crowd.
"Very Good for Staying in Ramadan", I stayed there for 1 night with my wife and parents on 8th June 2016
- In Ramadan the rates of the hotels are very high, still, we found this hotel at a reasonable rate.
- Due to huge crowds, the transportation service was not as good as our last stay but still, hotel management did its best to run regular shuttle service from hotel to Haram and vice versa.
- Rest of the details are same as my previous review on this hotel, which you can see below.
"Excellent 3-star hotel", I stayed there for 1 night with my wife on 13th May 2016, My parents stayed there for 8 nights from 13th to 21st May 2016
- Value for Money
- I had booked 3 beds room and had requested for an extra bed for 1 night, they gave me 4 beds rooms without any additional cost
- It was early check-in but the hotel right away gave us the room
- Staff was friendly and helpful
- There were 5 lifts, all were functional except 1 thus, we never had to wait long
- Rooms were clean and spacious
- AC was very good
- Several power sockets were available in the room for charging mobiles
- We could easily make the room dark enough, to sleep in the day time
- The shuttle service from Hotel to Haram was pretty good, it use to run after almost every half hour
- Free Parking was available on the road near the Hotel
- The washrooms were spacious and shower was very good
- I would like to stay here again
- Free WiFi was available but there were no signals in the room, we had to sit in the lobby to use the WiFi
- Although the shuttle service was good but the hotel was far, thus it use to take the bus around 20min to reach bus stop near haram, then it was around 10min walk to Haram.
- There were not many food places or supermarkets near the hotel
- There was only 1 key for the door, more keys would have been more convenient