Coordinates: 21.409633, 39.828924
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/S3vzCpmpeDp
Address: Ajyad Street, Reyaa Bakhsh , Makkah, 21955, Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 126067580 ext. 3307
Tips for Travelers:
- You can turn on the TV and see live video of Haram and can make your plans according to the crowd.
- The rooms facing the clock tower have a very nice view.
"Although there were Pros but some Cons were very strong", I stayed there for 6 nights, with my wife and son, from 19th to 26th January 2017
- Check-in was quick.
- The staff was respectful and friendly.
- Soundproofing of the room was good.
- We had booked a double room but they gave us a room for 4 so the size was very good.
- Bed size was good, which is rare in Makkah.
- AC was very good.
- View from the window was excellent, we thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Washroom size was good as well.
- It seemed that the parking was for someone with the skillset of a circus driver. It was very narrow, dark and dirty. There were also fluids leaking from the ceiling which ruined my car's windscreen.
- There were 5 small lifts but those were not in sync thus in peak times it look some good amount of time to find a vacant one.
- The room had a strong bad smell, we kept windows open with AC running but all in vain.
- There was water leakage in the washroom, which was very inconvenient.
- The frequency of the shuttle service was not that high and the bus was usually very crowded, we mostly walked to/from the Haram.