Every year when your Iqama/Muqeem Card is renewed, you have to update it in your Al Rajhi Bank Account, else your Account will be Frozen, once your Iqama Expires.
This use to be done manually before, you had to visit an Al Rajhi Bank Branch, you had to take a form from Customer Services, filled it, submitted it with a copy of your renewed Iqama and then your account info was updated.
Now this process has been automated and can be done by just a phone call. Here are the steps:
1 month before the Iqama Expiry date, you will receive a SMS from Al Rajhi Bank with the following notification:
"Dear customer, your account will soon be frozen as your ID is about to expire. Please renew your ID now and then update your information with Al-Rajhi bank, by calling the Contact Center on 920003344 (select option 0 then 5) or through Mubasher."
- · First you have to get your Iqama renewed by your employer, you can do it usually 3 months before the Iqama expiry date.
- · Once your Iqama is renewed, call Al Rajhi Contact Center at 920003344 with your mobile number registered in your account.
- · Choose your language, then press 0 for other services, then press 5 for info update.
- · The IVR will ask you to enter your birth year, then it will ask you to enter your birth month, then it will send you a SMS (OTP) containing a 4 digits number, enter that.
- · That's it, your Iqama info has been updated.