Originally Posted on Wednesday, January 4, 2012:
- Go to Al Rajhi Bank website and create a new account - http://www.aow.alrajhibank.com.sa/AOW/index.aspx?lang=EN
- After getting the reference number print that paper and go to the nearest branch of Al Rajhi Bank
- While entering the bank take the token slip for New Account or Sales
- Wait for your turn in front of Sales Counter
- Upon your turn, give the staff person your
- Reference number
- Copy of Passport
- Address in KSA and Home Country
- Your Mobile Number
- Letter from the Company/Employer
- They will ask you different questions and would create an account for you and would provide you with your new account number.
- The first 3 digits in your account number is the branch code. IBAN number is used for international transactions.
- Take that account number and go back at the entrance to take the token slip for depositing money.
- Wait in front of Deposit Counter and upon your turn, deposit 75 SR in your account. This is the fee for ATM card.
- After that go to customer services counter and take the form for ATM card application.
- After filling it return the form to customer services counter and follow their instructions.
- After getting your ATM card and pin code, go to ATM machine outside and put your card in it and your pin code.
- On the Menu, press on other operations till you see the option to change pin code. Use that option to change the pin code.
- After that reinsert card and press other operations till you see ‘Enter you mobile number’ option on the menu.
- Use that option to enter your mobile number and upon completion you should receive an SMS.
- Upon receiving that SMS again go inside the bank on customer services counter and take the form for internet banking.
- Fill it and return it on customer services counter and return from the bank.
- Wait for the SMS for mobile number activation. Upon receiving this SMS wait for 24 hrs. and then go to https://www.almubasher.com.sa
- Click on register and enter the required information. You would receive multiple SMS while completing this registration process. Compete this process for internet banking activation and that’s it.
Some KSA Banks related FAQ:
Update(15-1-15): I found out today that if you open a new account in NCB, you can't make any Government payments (SADAD) through its online banking. As per the call centre officer, it will be enabled after a month or so. - Muhammad Tayyeb
How to Register a Complaint about a Bank in Saudi Arabia (Updated): http://naumankhan.blogspot.com/2014/03/how-to-register-complaint-about-bank-in.html