Sunday, March 22, 2009

Who Is More Stupid ?

Two rich men were talking of their drivers when one of them said, "Hey, I tell you my driver is really stupid. Let me show you that." And he called for Banta, his driver. "Banta, here is a 10 dollar bill, go to the car showroom and buy me a Mercedes," he ordered.

>"Yes Sir! Right away," Banta replied and rushed off to the showroom.

>"See, I told you," said the rich man.

>To this, the other man said, "That's nothing, I will show you how

>stupid my driver is." And he called his driver, Santa Singh. "Santa, go home now and check to see if I'm at home," he ordered. "Yes Sir! Right away," and ran home.

>"See, didn't I tell you," said the man, "He doesn't even have the

>brains to know that I cannot be at home if I am here."

>Santa and Banta bump into each other on the road. "Eh, you know my boss is so stupid. He gave me 10 dollars and asked me to go to the car showroom and buy him a Mercedes.... Doesn't he know that today is Sunday?

>The showroom is closed," said Santa. "Well, this is nothing, my boss is even worse. He asked me to go home to check if he is at home....He's got a cell phone, right, can't he just call home and check for himself!" replied Banta.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...