From: Fiza Kashaf
Monday, October 31, 2016
Sunday, October 30, 2016
At the moment Google Slides only allow you to add 1 image at a time, which can be very tedious if you would like to make a slideshow presentation with a few dozen images. However, there is a workaround if you have PowerPoint or Libre Office (Free).
· In PowerPoint Create a New Blank Presentation.
· Go to Insert - Photo Album
· Insert all images, you can also correct the sequence of the images if they are out of order.
· Once complete, save the PPT.
· Open Google Slides Website
· Go to File - Open - Upload – Select the PPT you just saved
· Once Uploaded, you will have your slideshow ready.
· You can save/share it or you can further modify it as per your liking.
If you don't have Powerpoint, you can also create a Google Slides file using Libre Office (free) in a similar way.
Google Slides from Libre Office Presentation
Install the latest version of Libre Office on your computer: 64 bit or 32 bit (250 Mb .MSI installation) from http://www.documentfoundation.org/
In Libre Office, create a new Impress presentation.
Browse image files on your computer and select multiple images (using Click + Ctrl or Shift keys). Click the Open button to add them to the list of files: here you can preview them, arrange the sequence, pick the number of images per slide, include a caption area and select to maintain the aspect ratio.
Select Insert Slides: a new slide is created for each image.
In Google Drive, sign in and select New…Google Slides
Select the file. This will convert it to Google Slides format with the same number of slides.
Thanks to for informing about Libre Office.
A happy user's review:
Beryl Vaughan said:
I used this blog and it worked like a charm! I was able to create a google slide show with over 70 photos as a single all at once process. Key was that each photo was named in such a way that they fell in the correct order. The first image is Pg 1.jpg, the second is Pg 2.jpg. That way when you import all of them into the PowerPoint project it will line up in the sequence you want. I also had to limit the entire size to about 150 mb or it doesn't work on Google Slides. I did this in Photoshop by creating a folder of the same photos but as smaller file sizes than the originals (which were 300 dpi scans--big files), by changing the copy image resolution to 100. Remember, since it was going to be viewable on a monitor or iPad, or even phone, the higher resolution was unnecessary but keeping the file size small was necessary. Thank you all!
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Monday, October 24, 2016
Sunday, October 23, 2016
Post Type :
Someone asked on Quora, "Why is it that 'a picture is worth a thousand words'?"
My response is as follows:
Read Nauman Khan's answer to Why is it that 'a picture is worth a thousand words'? on Quora
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Friday, October 21, 2016
Thursday, October 20, 2016
Originally Posted on October 20, 2015:
Hamaray Nabi (S.A.W) Ki Qurbani - by Maulana Tariq Jameel sb
Qurbani:(3 Minutes) Hamaray Nabi (S.A.W) Ki Qurbani - by Maulanatariqjameelsb
Posted by Maulanatariqjameelsb on Monday, October 14, 2013
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Monday, October 17, 2016
- First, you will have to visit nearest Al Rajhi ATM. In additional options, you will find update mobile number.
- Follow the instructions to update your mobile number, once complete, you will receive the following SMS:
- Now you will have to visit the nearest branch of Al Rajhi Bank. On the token machine, choose 'English' then 'Al Rajhi Guest'.
- Press on 'Customer Service' to get your token, wait for your turn for the Customer Services Counter.
- On your turn, provide your Iqama to the banker. He will confirm from you about your new number in order to activate it. As soon as he activates it, you will get the following SMS:
- You can further confirm by login to Al Rajhi Bank mobile website, you should receive the OTP SMS on your new mobile number.
Originally Posted on Wednesday, January 4, 2012:
- Go to Al Rajhi Bank website and create a new account - http://www.aow.alrajhibank.com.sa/AOW/index.aspx?lang=EN
- After getting the reference number print that paper and go to the nearest branch of Al Rajhi Bank
- While entering the bank take the token slip for New Account or Sales
- Wait for your turn in front of Sales Counter
- Upon your turn, give the staff person your
- Reference number
- Copy of Passport
- Address in KSA and Home Country
- Your Mobile Number
- Letter from the Company/Employer
- They will ask you different questions and would create an account for you and would provide you with your new account number.
- The first 3 digits in your account number is the branch code. IBAN number is used for international transactions.
- Take that account number and go back at the entrance to take the token slip for depositing money.
- Wait in front of Deposit Counter and upon your turn, deposit 75 SR in your account. This is the fee for ATM card.
- After that go to customer services counter and take the form for ATM card application.
- After filling it return the form to customer services counter and follow their instructions.
- After getting your ATM card and pin code, go to ATM machine outside and put your card in it and your pin code.
- On the Menu, press on other operations till you see the option to change pin code. Use that option to change the pin code.
- After that reinsert card and press other operations till you see ‘Enter you mobile number’ option on the menu.
- Use that option to enter your mobile number and upon completion you should receive an SMS.
- Upon receiving that SMS again go inside the bank on customer services counter and take the form for internet banking.
- Fill it and return it on customer services counter and return from the bank.
- Wait for the SMS for mobile number activation. Upon receiving this SMS wait for 24 hrs. and then go to https://www.almubasher.com.sa
- Click on register and enter the required information. You would receive multiple SMS while completing this registration process. Compete this process for internet banking activation and that’s it.
Some KSA Banks related FAQ:
Update(15-1-15): I found out today that if you open a new account in NCB, you can't make any Government payments (SADAD) through its online banking. As per the call centre officer, it will be enabled after a month or so. - Muhammad Tayyeb
Every year when your Iqama/Muqeem Card is renewed, you have to update it in your Al Rajhi Bank Account, else your Account will be Frozen, once your Iqama Expires.
This use to be done manually before, you had to visit an Al Rajhi Bank Branch, you had to take a form from Customer Services, filled it, submitted it with a copy of your renewed Iqama and then your account info was updated.
Now this process has been automated and can be done by just a phone call. Here are the steps:
1 month before the Iqama Expiry date, you will receive a SMS from Al Rajhi Bank with the following notification:
"Dear customer, your account will soon be frozen as your ID is about to expire. Please renew your ID now and then update your information with Al-Rajhi bank, by calling the Contact Center on 920003344 (select option 0 then 5) or through Mubasher."
- · First you have to get your Iqama renewed by your employer, you can do it usually 3 months before the Iqama expiry date.
- · Once your Iqama is renewed, call Al Rajhi Contact Center at 920003344 with your mobile number registered in your account.
- · Choose your language, then press 0 for other services, then press 5 for info update.
- · The IVR will ask you to enter your birth year, then it will ask you to enter your birth month, then it will send you a SMS (OTP) containing a 4 digits number, enter that.
- · That's it, your Iqama info has been updated.