Thursday, January 7, 2010

Reduction in WiMAX Activation Charges!

Post Type :

Mobilink Infinity has revolutionized the way customers connect to life by providing them a next generation broadband Internet solution. We at Mobilink BCD are always striving to devise new ways to provide the best possible connectivity options through various promotions and offers. Now, keeping up with the same tradition and to drive further market penetration for the brand, we have revised the activation charges on all WiMAX Internet packages for new customers. This will provide maximum convenience for new customers and help establish greater brand recognition, recall and sales for Mobilink Infinity.
The details of the revised activation charges are as follows:

PACKAGE

512 Kbps - 5 GB

512 Kbps - 15 GB

1 Mbps - 5 GB

1 Mbps - 15 GB

OLD CHARGES (Rs.)

2,500

2,000

2,000

1,500

NEW CHARGES (Rs.)

2,000

1,000

1,500

500


Offer Features:

· Reduced activation charges for all WiMAX packages.

· Absolutely no CPE upfront charges* on Infinity WiMAX services.

· The new activation charges are only applicable on non Wi-Fi CPEs.

*CPE will remain the property of Mobilink.

 

For complete details, please log on to: www.mobilinkinfinity.com


4 comments:

  1. I inclination not agree on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Particularly the title attracted me to read the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brim over I agree but I think the brief should acquire more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opulently I acquiesce in but I about the collection should secure more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...