Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am A Real Engineer .......!!!! Hooray ...

Don't have a spoon?  I can fix that!

clip_image001

Seatbelt broken?  I can fix that!

clip_image002

New TV too big for the old cabinet?  I can fix that!

clip_image003

No bottle opener?  I can fix that! 

clip_image004

Room too dark?  I can fix that!

clip_image005

Electrical problem?  I can fix that!

clip_image006

Car stereo stolen?  I can fix that! 

clip_image007

Bookshelf cracking under the weight?  I can fix that

clip_image008

Can't afford a real GPS?  I can fix that!

clip_image009

No ice chest?  I can fix that!

clip_image010

Car imported from the wrong country?  I can fix that!

clip_image012

Satellite goes out in the rain?  I can fix that!

clip_image013

No store to heat water for coffee or tea?  I can fix that!

clip_image014

Wiper motor burned out?  I can fix that!

clip_image015

Power FAILURE   

? clip_image016

Display rack falling over?  I can fix that!

clip_image017

Flat Tire...no problem

clip_image018

Desk overloaded?  I can fix that

clip_image019

Car can't be ordered with the "Woody" option?  I can fix that!

clip_image020

Exhaust pipe dragging?  I can fix that!

clip_image021

Gotta feed the baby AND do the laundry?  I can fix that!

clip_image022

Cables falling behind the desk?  I can fix that!

clip_image023

No skatepark in town?  I can fix that!

clip_image024


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...