Sunday, November 28, 2010

Buttonz & Tilez V 1.0

(Release Date: Sep 11, 98)
-----------------------------------------

Welcome to Buttonz & Tilez. This software
is copyrighted freeware, and may be distr-
ibuted freely as long as all files are
kept together. For more info, please check
the help. For updates etc., please check
my webpage at:

http://www.b-ischo.horizont-is.net

Altough this software is free as are all
my products, please understand that I need
your support for continuing releasing free
software. So, if you really love B&T,
consider sending me a cheque or money order,
or even cash, to my private address:

Bjoern Ischo
Friesenstr. 24
D-20097 Hamburg
Germany

Also, I always look for contracts as a
freelance programmer and do custom
development at a low price, so if you need
something think of me ! :-)

If you can't afford a donation, please
consider either to placing the image
"bt_link.gif" (which can be found in your
Buttonz & Tilez install directory) somewhere
on your site, and link it to:

http://www.b-ischo.horizont-is.net/bt_index.htm


Release Notes:
--------------

This release was done in a hurry so please
note that the help file is incomplete. I
will add a better one in the next release.
Also, the palette editor of Buttonz! is not
yet similar to that in Tilez!. Further version
will include an option to use the same
gradients in both apps.

Download :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...