Saturday, February 21, 2015

Thank You BlackBerry for making email triage on 10.3 faster than iOS and Android

Post Type :

Seven months ago I went went on a podcast rant and wrote an editorial here complaining about the "email triage" experience on BlackBerry 10.

My issue? It was too damn slow. From the inbox, deleting or archiving a single email was a painful process. Unlike Android or iOS, where I could swipe left on a message to quickly take action on it, on BB10 I had to tap and hold on a single message, wait for the menu to slide out from the right, and then move my finger down to the bottom to tap the delete icon. Thank God BlackBerry provided the option to turn off Delete confirmations, or that would have added another tap to the already-long process.

Read More »





View article...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...