Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Review: Baby Strollers Universal Strong Hook/Hanger from AliExpress in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia



There was a Mega Sale on AliExpress on 11th November 2016, one of the items we purchased were Baby Strollers Hooks.

After some research, we ordered the following item:


1Pcs Baby Strollers Universal Strong Hook Baby Stroller Hook Hanger Baby Carriage Baby Stroller Accessories Multiple Colour-in Strollers from Mother & Kids on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Cheap accessories for purple dress, Buy Quality accessories apple directly from China stroller horse Suppliers:
Clip Betterhttp://www.aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-Baby-Strollers-…
View Now


Price: US $ 0.54 (SAR 3)

I opted for free shipping thus the item was sent via China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, which means the item was not trackable.

Purchased on : 11th November 2016
Destination : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Shipped on : 13th November 2016 and tracking # was provided
Delivery Date : Before 22nd December 2016

Tracking number could only track the item while it was in China:

































The item never got delivered, when the delivery expiry date got near, I received emails from AliExpress that my  Purchase Protection is about to expire. I sent msgs to the seller but there was no response. Thus on the last day I opened dispute, AliExpress waited for 5 days for a response from the seller, there was none so they refunded my money, they said I will receive my money in 3-15 working days. I received money on 29th December 2016. Pretty easy and straightforward method to get the refund.

Based on this experience I would recommend to stay away from this seller.




































I did a little research again and ordered the following item:


Baby multipurpose cart hooks handrails hook baby stroller accessories luggage velcro hooks 18 colors-in Strollers from Mother & Kids on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Cheap stroller accessories, Buy Quality baby stroller accessories directly from China baby stroller Suppliers: 2016 new baby carriage sleeping mat high landscape baby stroller universal accessories sleeping matUSD 3.94/pieceBaby
Clip Betterhttp://www.aliexpress.com/item/Baby-multipurpose-ca…
View Now

Price: US $ 0.50 (SAR 2)

I opted for free shipping thus the item was sent via China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus, which means the item was not trackable.

Purchased on : 27th December 2016
Destination : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Shipped on : 28th December 2016 and tracking # was provided
Delivery Date : Before 26th February 2016


I will update this post once I receive this item.


-urShadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...