1. The Government of Saudi Arabia has started from today Amnesty plan 2017 namely “Nation free of violators”. The scheme aims to facilitate exit of illegal foreign nationals to their respective countries. Those who can benefit from the amnesty scheme would include over stayers of Hajj, Umrah and visit visa holders, absconders, expired Iqama holders and persons without residence cards. According to the programme, illegal workers are encouraged to leave Saudi Arabia within three months without any fine or penalty. They can re-enter the Kingdom legally on new work visas. It is expected that thousands of our nationals will benefit from the scheme.
2. In this regard, Embassy of Pakistan in Riyadh has made necessary arrangements for assistance and guidance of our nationals living illegally in the Kingdom and to facilitate their exit in smooth manner. The Embassy has cancelled the leaves of its staff members so that every staff member can provide maximum assistance to our nationals.
3. A “Special Help Center” has been established in the Embassy under Community Welfare Wing which can be approached through the following Email, telephone numbers and whatsApp address. The Special Help Centers will also work during weekends.
Email Address: email@example.com
Mobile No. 00966-533783663
4. In addition to it, the Embassy will facilitate our nationals in the following manners:
i). Different Consular teams will visit different regions in the Kingdom for extending help to the Pakistan illegal persons.
ii). Embassy will extend expired passports free of cost to all such persons who will be availing facility under the amnesty scheme.
iii). The Embassy will also issue Emergency Travel Documents, after due process, to those who do not possess passports to facilitate their exit.
5. The Embassy has nominated following focal persons for guidance and facilitation in far flung areas of the Kingdom. On the first day of the amnesty, some persons have obtained exit in cities of Hail, Dammam, and Riyadh.
Mr. Abdul Qadir, Mobile.0582880700 and 0555714516
Al Hasa Region
Chaudhry Muhammad Saeed, Mobile 0504938207
Afzal Qamar, Mobile 0507861234
Mr. Muhammad Ramzan, Mobile 0595902723
Mr. Amin Chatrali, Mobile 0507040667
Mujahid Amin, Mobile 0554346898
Buradia and Al Qasim Regions
Mr. Waqas Khan, Mobile 0580024588
Mr. Bakhtair Khan, Mobile 0580024599
Dammam and Al-Khobar Regions
Raja Imran, Mobile.0598926099 and 0505157638
Rana Saghir Ahmad, Mobile No. 0598800113 and 0509093023
6. The Embassy calls upon all Pakistani nationals who are illegal in Saudi Arabia to get maximum benefit from the amnesty period.
Embassy of Pakistan
29 March 2017